RiVaL Ru$t - Guns & Shit - Prod By Anno Domini Nation by RiVaL Rust

RiVaL Ru$t - Guns & Shit - Prod By Anno Domini Nation by RiVaL Rust

https://ift.tt/2IJ59vW

Official Lyrics Intro 1 8 7 2 4 7 3 6 5 Bitch Verse 1 Listen pay attention to the digits sit and do the math them stats is facts it's a bloodbath what's that fuck rap bitch lame think this shit is a game didn't you say that you was the best but you was looking all gay in your bullet proof vest damn you should've worn a dunce cap on my way ho with them long range scopes we bust gats aimed directly at your brain so everyone laughs hey yo I love straps (guns & shit) this kid's a singer we vicious gangstas getting anxious tripping waiting with some itchy trigger fingers cut the crap you's a snitch and you guessed it next bitch we go catch you slipping as you're sitting at home on the sofa scoping Netflix we come over then kick open your front door it's a hit split your dome with the chrome oops upside your head that's why you're dead my firearm is why you're gone one more target departed check this blood and gore soaking the carpet Rugrats Chorus x 2 Techs 44's techs 44's techs uzis uzis AR's uzis uzis AK's shotguns (Guns & shit) Verse 2 Pistol whip skulls grip a fistful squeeze it's awesome blunt force injuries and bullets causing unsolved mysteries we got him you're just a bitch to me fucking rotten out of pocket glocks and mack 11's Smith & Wesson's stacking Remington's we pack them options fun filled plotting hop in turf hogs mob on your block and pop at mops until everyone's killed forgotten cuz I go fire rockets (guns & shit) you're soft as microfiber cotton ought to stop the talking it ain't got to be a drive-by I might glide by riding a bike or even see me walking I got a passion for mashing and blasting and damn I do the shit in fashion grabbing my jock and you know the hos say it makes me look handsome so when I pull up and grip my balls duck cuz y'alls fucked buck buck buck out the back of a tall truck like a mack I'm leaving with all the sluts and a large beer harm is near I'm an arms dealer called Ru$t Chorus x 2 Outro Desert Eagles and shit Snub noses and shit Berettas and shit M24's and shit Swammys and shit Problem solvers and shit Street sweepers and shit Guns & shit

Uploaded 2019-02-27T20:24:02.000Z https://ift.tt/2TqKJfg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida's coronavirus deaths: a tribute to their lives