Could Miami Heat be back in running for NBA All-Star Game? - South Florida Sun Sentinel

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE: Having hosted Stephen Curry during an Instagram Live session, former Heat guard Dwyane Wade said a regret remains never having had a chance to test his Big Three championship Heat against Curry's Splash Brothers championship Warriors, with Golden State's run of three titles beginning the year after the Heat's run of four consecutive NBA Finals ended in 2014. "I think we all have those moments," Wade said, "where you see great teams and you see great individual players and you're like, 'Damn, I would loved to have had a moment to have played against them in my prime.' So I just say that to say that, when you guys, shortly after the Big Three era, when we had the NBA, you guys took it over, and I was like, 'Damn, I would have loved to play them right now. That would be it.' " As it was, after those four Finals trips with the Heat, LeBron James did go on to play the next four Finals against the Warriors.
Comments
Post a Comment